Saturday, February 19, 2011

Taste the Rainbow

I have been in revision mode for the past week which means my life revolves around walking back and fourth to the library, not very exciting at all. My notes are quite colourfull and being left-handed, I tend to get a huge smear of feltips on my hand, after having rubbed off my notes. I then wondered if there are nail varnishes in the same look?Model Masha Novoselova channels it perfectly here

Rainbow hair


Meadham Kirchhoff went all out this s/s turning a blind eye to the straight cut lines of other shows and bulldozing the place with pastels, bright yellows and reds, emphasising feminine shapes, a huge contrast from their previous goth lace work.



                                                             Meadham Kirchhoff s/s 2011



I then found this website called vampy varnish, and it just blew me away. Can't really think of anything better then edible nail varnish.




No comments:

Post a Comment